Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Magical Moments - Crowley Cat


I am a near hysterical fan of the TV Show Supernatural.  I had originally turned my nose up at the 13 season show, so arrogantly sure that it had all the occult lore wrong.  But my son talked me into watching it on Netflix and...we binged it... Lore aside (although they weren't that far off actually), it was a great piece of television.

This show gave me hope when I thought I had lost it.  I had the opportunity to tell Jared Padelecki, (the actor who plays my favorite character Sam Winchester) just that at a fan convention in the summer of 2017. 

The next day after that convention, I came across a little being who needed me to be her hero.  But I think I might have needed her even more than she needed me.  She helped me discover even more hope and reminded me of the things I really felt were important.

And, one of my Animal Spirit Guides is a black spirit cat named Trickster.  I wanted his partner in my physical world - a black cat to be my...cliche.  Crowley is all black, except for a small tuft of white fur on her chest.  That incidentally is the description of the Cait Sith a fairy cat from Ireland.  Even better, a fairy cat for a fairy woman. 





If you liked this post you may enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment