Saturday, September 15, 2018

Book Spotlight - Psychic Protection by Ted Andrews


I have read other books on the topic of psychic defense, but Ted Andrews' work, in my opinion is one of the very best.

What Drew Me In

  1. Ted Andrews has the intention of making the spiritual pragmatic and more importantly obtainable.  He doesn't cloud everything in secrecy.  He wants you to clearly understand how the psychic works.
  2. Instead of mystically ruminating about the reader's gifts being tested, he instead offers that it is the student who should test their teachers.  He points out that a true teacher will not be offended, because a true teacher understands the need for confirmation and validation.
  3. Exercises like the Cleansing Fire Vortex were laid out in an easy step by step process.

How I Think I Can Apply This Magically

  1. The Cleansing Fire Vortex has become one of my favorite meditation practices.
  2. Sheltering my own energy was something I took for granted.  This book helped me be more aware of how the people I associate with and my environment affect me.
  3. This book suggested that psychic and magical abilities are skills that can be improved and practiced.

If you liked this post you may also enjoy some of my other Book Spotlights


Are you on GoodReads?  Let's be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment