Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Magical Moment - Deer in Daylight



A little while ago, I was on my way to work when I randomly turned down a street that was not on my usual route.  At first I was really annoyed with myself and I scolded myself for not paying attention.  How silly I was to turn onto the wrong street when I've been going to work on the same route for years!

But then, I saw this beautiful graceful deer wandering down the road.  She didn't look stressed or lost, she just seemed like she was exploring this human street while there were few humans around to spook her off her adventure.

I began to wonder if perhaps my accidental turn off routine was not an accident after all.  I wondered if maybe the universe thought that I needed to see this deer having her adventure.  Maybe I was so lost in my routine I was missing hidden beauties that were just a small turn off my rutted path.  I was so grateful I had this opportunity to share a moment of this brave deer's adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment