Thursday, July 12, 2018

Book Spotlight: The Art and Practice of Geomancy by John Michael Greer

Image result for geomancy book john michael greer

I absolutely love practicing geomancy.  I would describe it as mathematical art.  

What Drew Me In

  1. This text is very well organized.  Each step in casting a reading is explicitly laid out and explained.
  2. Later chapter suggest advanced magical techniques - such as creating magical sigils with the geomancy figures.  
  3. I had the opportunity to take a class from Mr. Greer himself, his book is a thorough as his in person demonstration.  

How I Think I Can Apply It Magically

  1. When do I not apply this magically?  This is my favorite resource book I have ever owned.
  2. I use this nearly every day in my daily divination studies.
If you'd like to see one of my Geomancy castings, I posted a Deluxe Geomancy Reading here on this blog.  


Please visit John Michael Greer's Website for more information. 

If you liked this post you may be interested in some of my other book spotlights:
Your Money Or Your Life
Conscious Dreaming
Option B














No comments:

Post a Comment